To understand the specific language we have to understand what exactly language means. For a layman I would call language a medium to speak with people. Comprehensively language will not be just the trade of words relatively it is communication of emotions, expressions, and beliefs. This is perhaps in form of words, symbols, signs, signals, compositions of music notes or even vague or clear sounds.
History of languages
History of language starts from the start of evolution of mankind. In different times the modes of communication among the many mankind has been different. Starting from the thought process to the molding words to precise refers to language. It consists of the words that are unsaid and expressed by actions. Due to this fact history of languages can be studied intimately by the research of countries and tribes. There has been a powerful impact of languages on the cultural habits of countries all around the world. Languages have evolved ever because the first sign of life on earth. About 200000 years ago different modes of communication were transformed in vocalization or speech. Later about 30000 years ago mankind developed symbols. This further revolutionized into writing about 7000 years ago.
Evolution of languages
“It is perfectly safe to attribute this development [of innate language structures] to “natural selection”, so long as we realize that there is no substance to this assertion, that it amounts to nothing more than a belief that there’s some naturalistic clarification for these phenomena.” [Noam Chomsky, Language and Mind, 1972, p. 97]
We can’t hint back in time that a certain language was abruptly adapted or created. Languages have been formed and changed gradually. Languages have quickly changed as well. The greatest reason of change in language is because of socialization and intersection. Strongly interactive cultures show speedy changes. The cultures which are isolated in a tribe or in a geographical area show a slow change in language. If there’s a lack of interaction there is a lack of adaptation of values and behaviors from different cultures.
Language and culture
If man would not have been interacting withother civilizations and culture there would have no development of language. Language is not the invention of isolation; slightly it is the creation of socialization. For each creating, developed or grown culture there was an evolution likely.
The story of Urdu starts from the instances of Mughals. The armies of the Mughals belonged to totally different ethnic backgrounds having totally different dialects. Their languages developed into a molded form of a new language which we call Urdu within the present time. Urdu is a derivative of a number of languages which were spoken by the army of the Mughals. These soldiers had been:
The word Urdu is derived from a Turkish word that means army. This is the reason we call Urdu the language of military or lashkari zuban.
Evolution of Urdu Language
The society in which a language is spoken decides its evolution, development and recognition. Evolution within the language Urdu has resulted as a result of interaction of different dialects, invasions and conquests. Urdu was developed in the following phases:
• The indo- Aryan household language consists of Urdu as well. The historic background of this rich language originates from Saur Senic Prakrit. Sanskrit was developed to form Saur Senic Prakrit. Later Saur Senic Prakrit was influenced by a number of Hindi dialects.
• Then comes the evolutionary phase, this was affected by the literature of Insha. Then it started to take the form an image of a new language that we call Urdu today. This was the time when Urdu and Hindi was differentiated. The cultural impact was that the Muslims within the subcontinent either spoke Urdu or Farsi and the Hindus spoke Hindi (Khari Boli and Devanagari). There was a transparent difference within the two languages as Urdu had certain words of Arabic and Persian in it which Sanskrit didn’t have.
• After the invasion of the Muslims in the subcontinent Persian was made the official language of the subcontinent. Later Urdu became the official language of the states ruled by Mughals. This laid a robust impact on the tradition of India and additional revolutionized the language to present a new form.
Urdu started to evolve after 1193 AD.
• Invaders of the subcontinent effected Urdu language. These were Arabs, Persian and Turks. Urdu has Persian words in it.
• Later the British rule within the subcontinent words of English also turned a part of it. This change was not that apparent as a result of clash with their rule.
For those who have any kind of inquiries with regards to where and the best way to employ meaning in urdu, you can email us on the web page.